Our client is a major independent law firm in Belgium. It looks for paralegal support for its tax department.
As paralegal, you will provide comprehensive legal support to the tax team. In particular, you will :
• research on topics of (international) taxation;
• draft and keep up to date memoranda on topics of (international) taxation;
• carry out tax simulations;
• prepare internal and external meetings;
• following up on client files.
To be considered for this paralegal role, you need
• to hold at least a Master’s degree in law;
• to ideally be admitted to the bar;
• to have a good knowledge of civil law and/or tax law;
• to have an excellent level of Dutch and French;
• to have excellent written communication skills;
• to be discreet.
You will be offered a contract for undetermined duration with a competitive package of extralegal benefits in a pleasant professional environment.