Our client is a leading international consultancy organisation, offering a broad array of services in audit, tax and corporate finance and other business performance issues. Worldwide it has offices in all major business locations.
In view of its continuous growth, our client is now seeking to strengthen its Transaction Tax department by hiring a M&A tax manager.
As a Manager in the M&A tax department, you will:
• Advise Belgian and foreign based companies in respect of the Belgian tax treatment of their M&A transactions;
• Take part in the due diligence of your clients;
• Provide advise on how to set up tax efficient acquisition structures;
• Liaise with M&A tax consultants across jurisdictions to combine the M&A tax experience in all jurisdictions involved with the local tax knowledge;
• Grow and develop stable business relations with prospective clients and companies;
• Supervise, coach and mentor a team of young tax advisors;
• Build strong internal relationships with your team members as well as with your colleagues of the other service lines;
• Contribute to HR initiatives such as recruitment, performance reviews, retention and training.
• You hold a Master’s degree in law or economics ideally supplemented with a Manama/LLM in tax;
• You have between 5 and 8 years’ relevant experience in corporate or transaction taxation, preferably in a law/consultancy firm environment;
• You have excellent business development and client relation skills and are business minded;
• You are able to manage and direct project management from beginning to end;
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and a good communicator;
• You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
Our client offers you a challenging position in a globally integrated, dynamic and high quality organisation with sound career opportunities and ample possibility for individual development.
You will be offered a competitive remuneration package with extralegal benefits in line with your competencies and experience.