Our client is the specialised tax law firm Tiberghien. It is a reference in Belgium and Luxembourg.
It is looking to reinforce its compensation & benefits taxation team with a 2 to 5 years’ associate.
You will be responsible for handling a variety of national and international tax planning issues in the field of human resources, including the taxation of:
• internationally mobile executives, secondments, salary splits;
• expats, directors and management companies;
• stock options and employee participation schemes;
• end of career planning and deferred payment structures
Besides advising on these issues, you will also draw upon your expertise in tax compensation and benefits compliance for the calculation of income tax and complex payroll scenarios.
• You hold a Master in Law and ideally an additional Master in Tax Law;
• You currently work in a big four type consultancy, a major law firm or a specialised compensation & benefits consultancy;
• You are (about to becoming) a member of the Bar or you are willing to invest in becoming one;
• You have excellent client relation skills and you provide exceptional client service;
• You have a strong ambition to develop your business;
• You are bilingual NL-EN, knowledge of FR is a plus.
Tiberghien is an institution. Its name has been a reference for many years in taxation consultancy in Belgium and Luxembourg. Its fiscal advice is recognised for being outstanding. As a member of the compensation & benefits taxation team, you will get a training that is next to none.