Big four consultancy
Our client is a big four international consultancy firm.
Its financial services compliance team has known a double digit growth for the past few years and in order to strengthen their team it is looking to hire a compliance consultant at manager or senior manager level.
As a Compliance Manager, you will advise leading banking and insurance clients on compliance and regulatory matters.
- assist clients in the day-to-day management of their Compliance Function or act as a sounding board in their decision-making process;
- support clients in applying for a licence as a credit institution, stock broking firm, payment institution or other;
- advise clients on setting up governance frameworks, including risk and controls frameworks;
- perform readiness assessments to prepare for regulatory audits as well as conduct benchmark analyses;
- assist clients devising and implementing action plans;
To be able to do that:
- you will closely follow new regulatory developments, make impact analyses on your clients’ businesses and you will provide your client with your insights;
- you will build and expand our client’s network on a national, European and international scale by optimizing cooperation and by learning from others;
- you will actively develop your own professional network;
- you will share your knowledge and experience by training and coaching junior consultants and by providing regular feedback;
- You hold a Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance or similar;
- You have between 7 and 9 years’ experience as a financial services compliance consultant in an audit or consulting firm or as compliance officer in a bank, insurance undertaking or other regulated financial services institution and you have a good insight in compliance and regulatory topics such as anti-money laundering/KYC rules, governance, MIFID, the Payment Systems Directive 2 and internal controls frameworks;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- You are commercially astute, have the ambition to grow your professional network and your business and you have a keen eye for business opportunities;
- You have good communication skills, you can work well in a team and you have a hands-on attitude.
You will join a highly professional environment in which you will be able to focus your energy on your core business, providing expert advice, and to grow professionally by being able to exchange with the leading counsels in the field and by enjoying top level coaching and on-the-job-training.
Our client offers a competitive and very complete package, including company car, fuel card, lump sum compensation and insurance package.