Our client is one of the most successful fund managers in the world.
Following a round of fundraising and a recent acquisition, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate officer to join their office in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate with be working closely with the company’s Finance Director and reporting to the General Counsel in London.
Duties will include:
• Organising and running board meetings ;
• Managing signings and notaries ;
• Handling AML and KYC documentation ;
• Managing corporate and legal aspects of the company’s European subsidiaries ;
• Day to day legal administration and documentation.
• Have a bachelor or master in law ;
• Be based in Luxembourg ;
• Have at least 3 years’ experience as a corporate officer ;
• Ideally have experience with common law jurisdictions ;
• Excellent written and communicative skills.