Big Four Consultancy
Our client, one of the big four consultancy firms, is seeking to strengthen its national corporate tax team in Antwerp with a Corporate Manager/Senior Manager with between 4 and 8 years’ relevant experience.
As a national corporate tax manager/senior manager, you will:
- Ensure the clients comply with all relevant Belgian direct tax compliance obligations and assist them with day-to-day Belgian direct tax compliance services, including assistance during tax audits;
- Co-lead the compliance services together with the senior executive group and partners – clients have a variety of backgrounds and activities (multinationals, large Belgian clients as well as small and medium sized companies);
- Coordinate tax compliance engagements for international and local groups, liaise with international teams regarding local direct tax compliance requirements and ensure timely filing and reporting;
- Identify and implement process improvements in clients’ tax compliance processes;
- Represent the Antwerp group in the Global Compliance & Reporting team in Brussels and also at an international level, liaise with the other offices and proactively participate in the different task forces;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of tax accounting principles under USGAAP and IFRS or at least show eagerness to develop yourself in this field;
- Broaden the relationship network with existing clients and participate in commercial initiatives together with senior executives or partners;
- Proactively propose improvement possibilities to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes and tools. Digitization of the processes is a key challenge;
- Facilitate internal direct tax compliance trainings;
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in your area of expertise and actively share this knowledge in order to support the continuous development of your colleagues.
- You hold a Belgian degree in law, economics or commercial engineering, ideally completed by a post graduate degree in taxation;
- You have 4 to 8 years of relevant working experience in corporate tax, ideally gained in a reputed law firm or consultancy company;
- Your mastery of English and Dutch is excellent;
- You are a team player with a positive attitude;
- You have excellent client relation skills and have sound communication skills;
- You have excellent project managements skills.
Our client offers you a challenging position in a globally integrated, dynamic and high quality organisation with sound career opportunities and ample possibility for individual development.
You will benefit from dedicated local and global training programmes as well as from professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business
You will enjoy the support of know-how managers and specialised support systems.
You will be offered an interesting and competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits in line with your competencies and experience.