Claeys & Engels
Claeys & Engels is the Belgian market leader in HR legal services. To head its HR tax department, it seeks to hire a counsel with extensive experience in HR tax law with a view to make partner upon succesfully absolving a 3-year road map with clear and realistic targets.
As HR tax counsel, you will head a team of 4 HR tax specialists, 2 HR tax lawyers and 2 HR tax compliance specialists, coach the team members and supervise the team to ensure the consistenly top level of HR tax advise that its clients have come to expect from the market leader in HR legal services.
Together with you, the team will be responsible for handling a variety of national and international HR tax planning issues, including the taxation of:
- internationally mobile executives, secondments, salary splits;
- expats, directors and management companies;
- stock options and employee participation schemes;
- end of career planning and deferred payment structures.
Besides advising on these issues, you will also draw upon your expertise for supervising the calculation of income tax and complex payroll scenarios.
- You hold a Master, not necessarily in Law, and ideally an additional Master in (HR) Tax Law;
- You have at least 15 years' relevant experience in a big four type consultancy, a major law firm or a specialised HR tax consultancy function or a combination of the above;
- You have excellent client relation skills and you provide exceptional client service;
- You have a strong ambition to develop your business;
- You are trilingual NL-FR-EN.
Claeys & Engels is an institution in HR legal services. Its name has been a reference for many years. As a top level HR tax specialist, your level of HR tax expertise will be matched by the most professional HR legal services environment imaginable. You will be able to coach and guide a team of outstanding tax professionals and you will enjoy a high level of autonomy doing it. Your compensation will be competitive.