Our client is one of the world's larger retailers, successfully established in over 50 countries worldwide. It now seeks to strengthen its team with a Lease Administrator.
As a Lease Administrator, you will:
• draft, negotiate, update and manage all rental agreements concluded for our client's outlets;
• manage and monitor the day to day lease obligations, such as rental payments with respect to the leased properties;
• manage other legal issues that might come up in this respect;
• receive and answer requests from other departments with respect to the leased properties.
- You have a Belgian or Luxembourg bachelor’s or master’s degree in law;
- You have been working in the field of (commercial) lease agreements for a company or within a law firm;
- Your command of Dutch and French is perfect; knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have a strong attention for detail;
- Your legal writing skills are excellent;
- You are a natural team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Our client offers you the opportunity to be part of a worldwide leader in its business. You will be able to work in an international and innovative environment.
You will be offered career evolution opportunities in line with your commitment to progress.