Our client is a major globally active electronics company. It is seeking to hire a commercial lawyer with knowledge of data privacy, competition law and contract/commercial law.
Main responsibilities as a Legal Counsel will include but won’t be limited to:
- Draft, negotiate and process contracts with the customers and suppliers;
- Manage and co-ordinate administrative tasks;
- Support the training requirements of the business unit by providing presentations on key legal/compliance issues that impact the business;
- Knowledge of data privacy, competition law and commercial law.
- Master law degree with 3 years in house experience
- A thorough knowledge of commercial, privacy, contract and business law
- Fluent in English and you are able to negotiate and draft contracts in English and Dutch. The knowledge of another language like French is always considered valuable
- A sense of humor, creative and solutions-minded
- Work autonomously, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to successfully manage frequent changes in priorities, deadlines and workload
- Organizational and prioritization abilities allowing for the smooth and simultaneous management of multiple projects with complex and demanding deadlines
- Result oriented, strong service oriented and agile business partner
- Project manager skills
- Communicative and open to different ideas and experiences (adaptive)
- Structured and analytical, characterized by values such as integrity, resilience, pragmatism and most of all being a team player
Our client is a stable employer with a large market share. You will join a small but very performant legal team and can do so as internal consultant (independent status) on a permanent position within the company.