Our client is a private bank.
In charge of the legal management of certain activities of the departments Private Banking and Operations:
- assist, provide information and make recommendations to the Private Banking department in the reviewing and the management of legal documentation (such as investment product subscriptions, portfolio management agreement, Investment advices agreement, General terms and conditions …);
- assist from a legal point of view the private banking department in the implementation of specific projects that are launched (such as implementation of MiFID II, PRIPS, commercialisation of insurances products (Tak 23)); you are involved from the moment of legal analysis to implementation;
- assist from a legal point of view the OPS department in the implementation of specific projects that are launched(such as implementation of PSD II); you are involved from the moment of legal analysis to implementation;
- develop, review and make recommendations to proposed contracts, licenses, legal forms, letters, and all legal documents to provide clarity and anticipate legal risks in the preceding matters;
- ensure that legal opportunities and needs are effectively identified, assessed and managed in a business-oriented manner in line with local laws, regulations and best professional practices.
At least 8 years’ relevant experience.
Full-time or 4 days/week until 31/12/2017.