Our client is a major law firm which is at the top in taxation advice. It proposes solution oriented advice in complex taxation matters.
As tax associate, you will advise Belgian and international clients on corporate tax matters or, should you wish, you will be able to specialise in estate planning, compensation & benefits, financial services taxation, M&A taxation, real estate and infrastructure taxation, taxation of public entities or tax litigation.
• You hold a Master in Law and an additional Master in Tax Law;
• You have between 2 and 5 years’ relevant tax experience in a big four-type environment or in a specialised law firm;
• You are a member of the Bar or you want to join a Bar;
• You have excellent client relation skills and you are empathic;
• You are entrepreneurial by nature;
• You are bilingual NL-EN, knowledge of FR is a plus.
Our client is a prestigious law firm active in the field of taxation. You will be able to learn from the best in their respective fields. The firm is entrepreneurial in its approach and offers a stimulating yet friendly working atmosphere.