Our client is a high-end fiduciary, accounting and legal services provider who counts among its clients some of the largest US private equity houses as well as smaller independent private equity players and commercial companies.
It now looks for paralegal support for its legal team.
As paralegal, you will provide comprehensive legal and administrative support by:
- Contributing to the drafting of the corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, management reports, proxies, waivers, invitations, etc.) related to the ordinary boards and shareholders meetings of the group companies;
- Compiling KYC (Know Your Customer) and UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) sets of documents;
- Assisting in completing legal and tax formalities internationally (FATCA);
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements;
- Drafting proxies, agreements and other legal documents;
- Proofreading legal documents and agreements prior to distribution;
- Assisting in following up dispatch of documents and return of signatures;
- Following up legal formalities (legalization, apostille, etc.) and publications;
- Supervising the regular and correct filing of documents in paper and electronic systems;
- Updating regularly any change (share capital, shareholders, directors, etc.) of the corporate database of the group companies;
- Assisting in maintaining and tracking legal schedules and calendars;
- Acting as a liaison between different parties (directors, auditor, banks, notaries, investment team, etc.).
To be considered for this paralegal role, you need to hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or graduate in Law or have previous experience as a paralegal or a similar role. A background in Luxembourg corporate law is a plus.
An excellent level in English is required as well as conversational French and ideally also German.
Excellent written communication skills.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to multi-task, has an eye for details, is accurate, reliable and very well organized.
Our client offers an interesting salary with a competitive package of extra-legal benefits. Team of 10 lawyers and paralegals.