Our client is the specialised tax law firm Tiberghien. It is a reference in Belgium and Luxembourg.
It is looking to reinforce its estate planning team with a 4 to 8 years’ associate.
As estate planner, you advise your client on how to fiscally optimize your client’s assets and how to pass them on to the next generation in a tax efficient manner.
• You hold a Master in Law and an additional Master in Tax Law;
• You comprehend the intricacies of the taxation of the individual shareholder and you are expert in the structuring of shareholder interests in a tax efficient way;
• You currently work in a specialised tax law firm, a specialised tax consulting organisation or in the legal service of a private bank;
• You are a member of the Bar or you are willing to invest in becoming one;
• You have excellent client relation skills and you are empathic;
• You are bilingual NL-EN, knowledge of FR is a plus.
Tiberghien is an institution. Its name has been a reference for many years in taxation consultance in Belgium and Luxembourg. Its advice is recognised for being outstanding. As a member of the tax team, you will get a training that is next to none.