Our client is an international business law firm active in M&A and corporate law, commercial law, litigation, IP/IT law and employment law.
It is very rapidly growing. For that reason, it is now hiring a senior M&A Lawyer.
As a Senior M&A Lawyer, you will be dealing with a broad range of M&A cases for national and international clients in various industries.
You will work in a team setting, coaching more junior lawyers and monitoring their work. You will encourage them and give them frequent feedback. You will also contribute to recruiting and training.
You will work mainly in English and Dutch, but you are also able to help clients in French.
You will identify new business opportunities and contribute to the further development of the practice.
• You hold Belgian university law degree and you ideally have a Master 2 in corporate law;
• You have an outstanding academic track record;
• You have 4 to 8 years’ relevant experience in M&A in a Belgian or international law firm;
• You are fluent in English, both written and orally, as well as in Dutch or French, with a good knowledge of the other national language;
• You are to give accurate but bottom line advice;
• You are client focused, stress resistant with a strong strive for quality;
• You have proven people management skills and are a team player who desires to be part of a strong team.
You will become a part of a dedicated, professional and driven team. You will be able to play an intellectually challenging role within a reputable and fast growing law firm.
Work life balance is substantially better than in any other international law firm.
You will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with your competencies and experience and you will be offered real career perspectives.