Our client is a major law firm in Luxembourg. It is looking to reinforce its tax team with an transfer pricing specialist with at least 5 years’ relevant experience.
As transfer pricing specialist, you will advise on all aspects of intercompany pricing between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, tangible goods, services, loans and other financing transactions;
You will also manage tax effective supply chain and transfer pricing projects by drafting transfer pricing reports, by reviewing contracts and the liability clauses therein, by determining taxable margins and by documenting those.
• You hold a Master in Law, Economics, Econometrics or a comparable background;
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in a consulting organisation or a major law firm;
• You are familiar with transfer pricing databases;
• You are fully autonomous;
• You are bilingual English and French, knowledge of German is a plus.
Our client is a major, multidisciplinary, international law firm. It enjoys an excellent reputation. You will enjoy the level of professional support only major firms can offer. At the same time, the atmosphere is very entrepreneurial. You will be encouraged to build your business and practice.
Your remuneration will be fully in line with your qualifications and experience.