Our client is one of the largest operators of mobile and internet services in Europe and Africa and a global leader in corporate telecommunication services.
In view of its continuous growth, our client is now seeking to strengthen its legal department by hiring a legal advisor.
As an advisor in the legal department, you will:
- Advise internal clients on legal implications of projects in order to ensure legal compliance;
- Identify areas of process improvements and write recommendations towards the other departments;
- Handle customer commercial lease agreements;
- Handle litigation files and complaints from third parties like customers, consumer organizations and official authorities;
- Provide mediation services between our client and third parties.
- You hold a Belgian university degree in Law;
- You have between 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in a law firm or in a legal department;
- Professional experience in IP and IT are an asset;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have excellent business development and client relation skills;
- You are pragmatic and result driven.
Our client offers you a challenging position in a globally integrated, dynamic and high quality organisation with sound career opportunities and ample possibility for individual development.
You will be offered a competitive remuneration package with extralegal benefits in line with your competencies and experience.