Our client is a leading provider of IT infrastructure and services to the financial industry. It seeks a legal interim manager to reinforce its team for a duration of at least 6 months.
As a legal interim manager, you will mainly negotiate contracts and advise on commercial law issues.
- You have a Master degree from a Belgian university and a relevant experience of between 8 and 12 years;
- You have a strong sense of ownership and you are quick to take initiatives in implementing processes;
- You have a very good level in Dutch, French and English;
- You are a skilled negotiator and you are able to implement legal processes within the company.
- You are reliable, well organized and nice to work with.
The interim assignment is in Brussels on a full-time basis.