Our client is a major Belgian independent law firm with a strong international focus and a reputation of excellence in the field of business law.
In view of the further expansion of its tax team, it is hiring a junior VAT lawyer.
As a VAT lawyer, you will assist both Belgian and international clients with respect to a broad range of VAT matters.
You will work mainly in Dutch and English.
• You hold a Belgian university law degree and you ideally have a Master 2 in tax law;
• You have an outstanding academic track record;
• You have a maximum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Belgian or international law firm or in consultancy and you have a strong interest in all matters related to VAT;
• You are a native Dutch speaker and you have an excellent knowledge of French as well as of English, both written and oral;
• You are able to transform your theoretical knowledge into an accurate and readily understandable advice;
• You are a team player who desires to be part of a strong team.
Our client offers you the opportunity to become a part of a recognised leader in tax law. You will be able to work and learn from top specialists.
You will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with your competencies and experience and you will be offered real career perspectives.